Type: Outreach services, Specialist services, After hours services, Case management, Counselling services
Sector/setting: Education and training, Justice, courts & legal, Response, Women
Domestic violence outreach services provide non-crisis support to women and children who are experiencing or escaping from domestic violence.
- Mildura, Mallee DV Service - 03 5021 2130 (24 hrs on call)
- Bendigo, Centre for Non-Violence - 1800 884 038
- Swan Hill, Mallee DV Service - 03 5033 1899 (24 hrs on call)
Multiple locations in Loddon Mallee area
Type: Specialist services, Case management, Counselling services, Support group
Sector/setting: Disability, Health, Community services, Prevention, Early intervention, Response, Sexual assault, Women
Provide support and intervention to women, children and men who are victim/survivors of sexual assault.
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line (Victoria) 1800 806 292
Type: Specialist services, Case management, Counselling services
Sector/setting: Education and training, Community services, Children, Housing, Men's services, Prevention, Early intervention, Response, Recovery, Women
The Centre for Non-Violence delivers a range of quality services and programs that respond to family violence and homelessness.
- (03) 5430 3000 (Women & Children’s Services)
- 1800 884 038 - freecall (Women & Children’s Services)
- (03) 5434 4100 (Programs for Men who use violence towards family members)
- 1800 884 292 - freecall (Programs for men who use violence towards family members)
The service is based in Bendigo, but provides response across the Loddon Campaspe region (City of Greater Bendigo, Mt Alexander Shire Council, Macedon Ranges Shire Council, Shire of Campaspe, Central Goldfields Shire Council, Loddon Shire Council)
Type: Crisis service, Outreach services, Women's refuge services, Specialist services, Case management, Counselling services
Sector/setting: Aboriginal services, Children, Housing, Justice, courts & legal, Response, Recovery, Women
Elizabeth Morgan House Aboriginal Women's Services seeks to promote social justice and equity for Aboriginal women and children experiencing Family Violence.
P.O. Box 167 Fairfield, Vic 3078
Type: Specialist services, Private rental brokerage, Case management
Sector/setting: Community services, Response, Women
SalvoConnect offers a range of services to the Barwon South West community including housing, homelessness, women’s, mental health, financial, alcohol and other drugs.
- (03) 5223 5400 (Geelong)
- (03) 5521 8134 (Portland)
- (03) 5572 5822 (Hamilton)
- (03) 5561 68 44 (Warrnambool)
Offices in Geelong, Portland, Colac, Warrnambool, Hamilton. Homelessness services operate from Horsham and Ballarat.