Domestic Violence Resource Centre Victoria (DVRCV)
DVRCV provides training, publications, research and other resources to those experiencing (or who have experienced) family violence, and practitioners and service organisations who work with family violence survivors.
DVRCV services include:
- Initial telephone support, information and referral to services to assist people who have experienced family violence. Phone on (03) 8346 5228, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Supportive online information to help people who have experienced family violence
- Training courses for professionals to improve their skills in supporting survivors of violence.*
- Publications including books, kits and discussion papers
- Helpful pamphlets, booklets and websites
*Due to the current public health measures, DVRCV is not running face to face training and events until it is safe to do so. We are delivering some training and events online.
(03) 8346 5200 (general enquiries)
(03) 8346 5266 (training enquiries)
52 Cardigan Street Carlton 3053