Court Network is a unique non-legal court support, information and referral service. Court Network is the only court based service explicitly and solely concerned with the need of court users.
They privide information, support and referral services to:
- Victims of crime
- People accused of crime
- Families, adults and children who attend court and require support
- Adults and children who have been violated or exploited by crime
- Litigants who have little or no support
Court Network Volunteers can:
- Provide support and information about going to court
- Be with you in person on your day in court
- Explain how the courts and legal systems operate (in person or by telephone)
- Show you around the court beforehand, so you can become familiar with where you have to go on the day of your court case
- Provide you with a safe place in court
- Refer you to other community services that can help you
For information on which courts and tribunals Court Network operates in, go to the Court Network website.
1800 571 239